Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

I lost my job and cannot afford my alimony payment. What can I do?

The first thing is keep looking for a job. The second thing is file the appropriate motion with the court. You can file a motion seeking to suspend or abate your support payments while you're looking for a job. You can also file a supplemental petition to modify your alimony obligation if you believe that you will not be able to find a job that will pay as much as your last job.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.