Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Do I owe my ex-spouse child support for the time I was out of work with no unemployment...

If you do not obtain a court order allowing you to suspend your child support obligation, you owe the back child support, even if you're out of work and not receiving unemployment compensation.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.