Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

I am a non-custodial parent but my child lives with me now. Can I change the child support...

If the child is living with you on a temporary basis, you probably can't change your child support obligation. However, if it's going to be a long-term situation, you can either try to get an agreement out of the other party to change the child support or you can file a supplemental petition to modify the child support with the court.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.