Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

If the other parent will not allow me to see my children, do I have to pay child support?

Yes. If the other parent will not let you see your children, you still have to pay child support in Florida. The obligations of paying child support and of ensuring time sharing with the other parent are independent in the State of Florida.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.