Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

My child is about to turn 18 but is still in high school living at home. Can I still get support

Generally child support ends when a child turns 18, however child support can be extended if the child is in high school with a reasonable expectation of graduating by their 19th birthday.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.