Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

My ex spouse wants me to share half of school expenses, clothes, supplies, etc. Isn't that...

If there is no court order requiring you to share in such expenses, you don't have to. However, child support usually doesn't cover the complete overhead of raising a child. Typically, parents will agree to share these expenses, usually on a pro rata or an equal basis.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.