Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

What happens when the non-custodial parent has money to pay child support but still will not pay

When your ex-spouse has money to pay child support but refused to pay, you can take your ex-spouse to court by filing a motion for contempt and a motion to enforce the court order concerning child support. Once the court determines that your ex-spouse has the ability to pay the child support, they will make the ex-spouse pay that child support.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.