Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

What if I need child support while the divorce is still in process in Florida?

If you need child support during dependency of a divorce case in Florida you can either agree with the other party as to how much support should be paid while the case is pending, or you can file a motion for temporary relief with the court, asking the court to award temporary relief such as temporary child support, temporary attorneys fees, exclusive use of the house, and address other issues as well.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.