Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Can custody time-sharing rights be modified in Florida?

Custody and timesharing rights can be modified in Florida upon agreement of the parties or order of the court. In order to get the court to order a change in custody or timesharing there must be a substantial change in circumstances as defined by law.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.