Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Video FAQ

  • Child Support Videos
    • Can child support be retroactively modified in Florida?

      View Video
    • Can I get joint custody time sharing if I am not paid up on child support in Florida?

      View Video
  • Alimony Videos
    • When does alimony stop in Florida?

      Alimony can stop in Florida by agreement of the parties at any time. Alimony also stops when the alimony obligation is ...

      View Video
    • What is rehabilitative alimony?

      Rehabilitative alimony is often use to establish or re-establish a persons ability to become self-supporting. Either ...

      View Video
  • Domestic Violence
    • Am I required to attend the injunction hearing?

      Technically you're not required to attend the injunction hearing. However, if you're the petitioner, meaning you filed ...

      View Video
    • Are same-sex partners eligible for family abuse protective orders?

      Since same-sex couples have the same rights as opposite-sex couples in Florida, family abuse protective orders, or ...

      View Video
  • Child Custody
    • Are Florida courts more likely to award custody time sharing to mothers than to fathers?

      In Florida, neither party has an advantage based on their gender. Each party comes into court on equal footing. The ...

      View Video
    • Are Florida courts reluctant to grant sole custody time sharing to fathers?

      Absent certain circumstances, Florida courts are reluctant to grant either parent sole parental responsibility. The ...

      View Video
  • Bankruptcy
    • Are homestead houses protected in bankruptcy?

      Your homesteaded house is an exempt asset under the bankruptcy code. Therefore, it's protected so long as you pay your ...

      View Video
    • Are there debts that I cannot discharge through bankruptcy?

      There are various debts that are non-dischargeable in bankruptcy. For example, most taxes are non-dischargeable, but ...

      View Video
  • Divorce
    • A large part of my husband's income is cash and is never reported...

      A large part of my husband's income is cash and is never reported. How do i ensure that I get what I deserve? Usually, ...

      View Video
    • Are there different laws for same sex couples going through divorces?

      The laws in Florida are generally the same for same sex couples as they are for opposite sex couples. For instance, one ...

      View Video
  • Homepage

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.