Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Can I represent myself in a family court in Florida?

Yes, you can represent yourself in family court in Florida. However, it's not always a good idea to do so. If you have a very simple divorce, for instance, a short-term marriage, no marital property, no marital debt, you can easily fill out the forms yourself and handle the divorce completely. However, if you have minor children or substantial marital property and marital debt, for instance, it would be a good idea to consult with an attorney to see if using the services of an attorney is more appropriate for your circumstances.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.