Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Can grandparents be awarded custody time sharing of their grandchildren in Florida?

Generally, grandparents do not have rights to custody of their grandchildren in Florida. However, a grandparent can be awarded custody of minor children through an action involving temporary custody. Usually, that is done voluntarily through consent of the parents. However, sometimes it is done in a contested form. For that situation, you should speak with your attorney.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.