Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Can my ex-spouse make me pay for our child's college education?

Generally in Florida, a parent has no duty to pay for their child's college education. However, if a parent has agreed in a marital settlement agreement to pay for college education for their children, they are legally required to pay for that education, absent certain circumstances.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.