Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

How do I exercise my visitation rights in Florida if the non-custodial parent is denying....

If the non-custodial parent is denying you access to your child you can file a motion for contempt or a motion to enforce with the court, asking the court to make the other parent allow you access to your child, and also asking the court to punish the other parent for denying you access to your child.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.