Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

I share custody, time sharing with my ex wife, but she is an unfit parent. What should I do?

Generally in Florida, believe it or not, you have the right to be a bad parent, so long as that bad parenting does not rise to the legal definition of abandonment, abuse or neglect. You should discuss the facts and circumstances of your situation with your lawyer to determine if you should file a supplemental petition to modify the final judgment concerning timesharing based on the actions of the unfit parent.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.