Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

What are the requirements to move to another state with my children?

Absent an agreement with the other party allowing you to move to another state, you should follow the Florida Relocation Statute. The Florida Relocation Statute requires that you file a petition setting forth certain information. If you do not follow the statute and you do not have an agreement with the other party, you could be subject to the contempt powers of the court, and the court can also make the children return to the state.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.