Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

What do I do to protect my children when I believe that the other parent is abusing drugs?

If you have a well-founded belief that the other parent is abusing illegal substances, you can file a motion for immediate drug testing and you can also file a motion asking the court to limit or supervise time-sharing until that other parent tests clean.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.