Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

What qualifies as a material change of circumstances in a Florida custody time sharing case?

A person moving for modification of custody has to prove a substantial and material change in circumstances since the entry of the original court order and also has to prove that the modification is in the best interest of the children. Each case has its own unique facts and circumstances and you should discuss those facts and circumstances with your lawyer to determine if you have a good case for modification.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.