Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

What should I do if I want to limit my child's visitation with grandparents?

Generally in Florida, grandparents do not have a right to visitation. From a practical perspective, grandparents get their visitation through their own child, the parent of the children. However, if there are facts and circumstances that exist which necessitate limiting a grandparent's access to the children, it should be discussed with the other parent and you should try and reach agreement. If you cannot reach an agreement, you should file the appropriate pleadings with the court and ask the court to limit the time sharing of the grandparents.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.