Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

In my Florida divorce case, what are the alternatives to going to court?

Some of the alternatives are as follows. First and foremost, you can sit down with your spouse and see if you can reach an agreement on all the issues in advance, and the agreement can be submitted to the Court so the Court may enter an order ratifying that agreement. If you end up having to file a contested divorce, eventually the court will require the parties to attend a mediation, where they will attempt to resolve all the issues prior to going to trial.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.