Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

My ex-spouse is neglecting her responsibility of carrying health insurance on our child....

Yes, there are things you can do when your ex-spouse is neglecting their obligation to provide health insurance for the children. The first thing you should do is have a conversation with your ex-spouse to see if you can't resolve this short of litigation. If you can't come to an agreement on how to get the insurance reinstated, you can file a motion for contempt or motion to enforce the obligation to carry insurance with the court and the court will determine whether your ex-spouse should be required to reinstate the insurance and whether or not the ex-spouse should be subject to any penalties that the court may impose as a result for failing to abide by the court order to provide the medical insurance.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.