Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Will the court appoint an attorney to represent my children in the divorce? If so, who pays...

Generally in Florida, a court will not appoint an attorney to represent your children in the divorce. However in a divorce, a court may appoint a guardian ad litem that may be an attorney in order to advocate on behalf of the children and not advocate on behalf of the parents. If a guardian ad litem is appointed, the court will determine which party will pay and perhaps both parties pay. The court can determine how much each party will pay.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.