Divorce Attorney in Brandon, FL

Can I make my child support payments directly to my spouse? Should I?

Yes, you can make your payments directly to your ex-spouse. However, should you? That depends. If you trust your ex-spouse and they're generally an honest person, they should be honest enough to tell the court that you've made your payments. However, if a dispute arises, it's always good to have a record that the child support payments have been made. You can pay through the state and the state will keep good records as to how many payments you've made and whether or not any are missing.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.